terms & conditions
By accessing the website at qualitylearn.co.uk , you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- You have to agree to terms End-user License Agreement (EULA). Details can be found https://www.privacypolicies.com/blog/eula-vs-terms-conditions/
- We also inform you that there is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users.
- We will take action on objectionable content reports within 24 hours by removing the content and ejecting the user who provided the offending content
- Any abusive and objectionable content report through customer care or visit https://qualitylearn.co.uk/contact-us/ and follow the instruction.
- You provide the data to the app directly in the app’s user interface.
- Your name or account name clearly appears alongside the data you submit.
In no event shall qualitylearn.co.uk or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on qualitylearn.co.uk website, even if qualitylearn.co.uk authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on qualitylearn.co.uk website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. qualitylearn.co.uk does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Qualitylearn.co.uk may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Qualitylearn.co.uk does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Qualitylearn.co.uk has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Qualitylearn.co.uk of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Subscriptions commence on the date of order (“Commencement Date”) and continue for a period of written on product months or year. Subscriptions aren’t renewed automatically and must be renewed manually if access to material is still required after the expiration date.
Others Terms & Conditions
qualitylearn.co.uk reserves the right to change the contents and/or price of any subscription at any time without prior notification. The price will be indicated on the website.
Payments are currently processed by Stripe and PayPal. We do not store credit card details nor do we do share customer details with any third parties.
Access to material on qualitylearn.co.uk should be accessible immediately upon commencement of your subscription. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues with your subscription.
Other important factor
Qualitylearn.co.uk always try their best to provide the best customer service.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
No refund is available in the event of cancellation at any point during the subscription period. Should you consider your situation to be a special circumstance then please contact us and we shall consider your individual request. In the event that we do issue a refund, your access to qualitylearn.co.uk will be revoked.
Qualitylearn.co.uk may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
You should not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Qualitylearn.co.uk website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.